LIONEL BETHLEHEM STEEL DOCKSIDER LC RTR SET
HOBBY SHOP EXCLUSIVE SET
Once an industrial giant in American steel and iron, the famous Bethlehem Steel forges ahead again in this tough and rugged Ready-to-Run work set. Working in the heart of Pennsylvania steel country, a hefty die-cast metal dockside switcher leads its work consist to and from the plant’s fiery blast furnaces.
A flatcar carries two girders that you can use to construct your own bridge!
- 0-6-0 Dockside switcher
- Ore car with ore load
- Flatcar with two bridge girders
- Work caboose
- Stamped metal girder bridge base – attach bridge girders from flatcar to create your own girder bridge!
- Eight curved O-36 FasTrack sections, one 10″ straight FasTrack section, one FasTrack wall-pack terminal section
- Wall-pack power supply
- LionChief™ remote for locomotive
- Electric locomotive controlled by remote
- Operating headlight and back-up light
- Directional lighting
- Puffing smoke
- On/off switches for smoke and sound
- RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Chuffing sounds in synch with puffing smoke
- Die-cast metal locomotive body and frame
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Traction tires
- Engineer and fireman figures
Rolling Stock Features:
- Operating couplers
- Removable ore load insert in ore car
- Two removable girders on flatcar deck
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons for whistle sound, bell, and special freight crew announcements
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
|Dimensions||22 x 19.9 x 8.1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.